Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
District Disaster Management Authorities has been established by the provincial government in all Districts of Balochistan. The District Authority comprises of the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Police or levies and all line departments.
The DDMA will:
- Formulate district disaster risk management plan, based upon local risk assessment, and coordinate its implementation,
- Review development plans of government departments and provide guidance on mainstreaming disaster risk reduction measures in these plans,
- Continuously monitor hazards, risks and vulnerable conditions within the district, municipality, or cantonment,
- Prepare guidelines and standards for local stakeholders on disaster risk reduction,
- Conduct education, training and public awareness programmes for local officials, stakeholders and communities,
- Encourage involvement of community groups in disaster risk reduction and response by providing them necessary financial and technical assistance for implementing community level initiatives,
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.