Provincial Disaster Management Authority, Balochistan Invites sealed tenders from eligible bidders for supply of the Relief and Rescue Items. Detail is given is attachment.
Click to download Tender
Download the Rescue 1122 Bidding and Equipment Specification Documents.
The PDMA Balochistan now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the implementation of Rescue Vehicle For Rapid Rescue And Response Team (R3T).
The PDMA Balochistan invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the implementation of Office Management information System (OMIS). Click to download Tender
The PDMA Balochistan now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of IT Equipment & Accessories Download.
PDMA Balochistan invites Bids for Implementation of Office Management Information System Download Advertisement.
This Consultancy will cover the development of flood and seismic risk assessment for Quetta city. The following process is anticipated to collaboratively define the exact scope and project plan for each assessment which will be driven by the Consultancy. Components of the Scope of Work The scope of work consists of the following five components:
- Development of input datasets for Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment for Quetta city.
- Development of input datasets for Probabilistic Flood Hazard and Risk Assessment for Quetta City.
- Development of Exposure Datasets at appropriate scales for Seismic and Flood Risk Assessment for Quetta City
- Probabilistic and Deterministic Seismic and Flood Hazard and Risk Analysis for Quetta city.
- Final Report and communication and transmission of Datasets, Analysis, and Results, and uploading all the risk information and the datasets generated in the database established at PDMA to enable undertaking analytical work
The objective of the consultancy is to build capacity of PDMA Balochistan in core technical areas, specifically to improve preparedness and response capabilities at the institutional level.